Dates: 02 - 24 Dec 2017 A visit to Bern at Advent is well worth while. The well-known Bernese Christmas Markets held on Waisenhausplatz and Münsterplatz evolved from Bern's general market and is a long-established tradition.
There are two locations for Christmas Markets in Bern, Switzerland’s beautiful capital, Munster and Waisenhausplatz.
Wandering around the narrow streets and alleys of the city, you will see little Christmas trees decorating the facade of the houses. These Old Town houses provide a perfect backdrop for the distinctive Bern Christmas markets.
Munsterplatz is the best place for arts and crafts, whilst traditional items will be at the Waisenhausplatz.
Please note that as we have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market, the information and dates may be subject to change so we always advise checking the information before visiting.
- Listing categories Christmas Markets
- Location / Region Switzerland / Bern
- Market Location Münster and Waisenhausplatz
- Date from December 2, 2017
- Date to December 24, 2017
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Airport Bern Belp, Basel or Zürich