Awaiting Dates Experience the scent of mulled wine and cinnamon biscuits as you wander through the snowy mountain town and enjoy Kitzbühel Christmas Market.
Kitzbuhel Christmas Market or ‘Kitzbüheler Christkindlmarkt’ in Austria reminds you of how Christmas used to be.
With the wonderful aroma of ‘Glühwein’ and gingerbread, the children’s eyes glowing in the candlelight and the snow covered town of Kitzbuehel, you know it will be time to celebrate Advent 2017 in Kitzbuehel at the Kitzbühler Christmas Market in the city centre.
Kitzbühel is well-known for its sporting activities but its Christmas markets and Advent season are now gaining a great reputation for being the most fabulous and magical Christmas town in the Alps.
Please note opening times of the Christmas market – the market is not open daily.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
Main Banner image © Weihnachtsmarkt2013_4(c)Michael Werlberger
Image – Kitzbuehel in winter at night Tyrol © Österreich Werbung, Photographer: Niederstrasser
- Slogan Welcome to the most magical Christmas town in the Alps!
- Listing categories Christmas Markets
- Location / Region Austria / Tirol / Kitzbuhel
- Market Location Hinterstadt 32, 6370 Kitzbühel, Austria
- Date condition Awaiting Dates
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Airport Salzburg, Innsbruck, both app 1 hour away, Munich (2hours)
|19 Dec 15.00 - 20.00||20 Dec 15.00 - 20.00||21 Dec 15.00 - 20.00||15.00 - 20.00||15.00 - 20.00||11.00 - 20.00||15.00 - 20.00|