Look forward to seasonal joy as the Tallinn Christmas Market, with its Old World charm, hits town. This holiday season, as always, the market is bound to get the city into festive mood.
Tallinn Christmas Market has a fairy-tale quality about it, and is held on the Town Hall Square in Tallinn.
Estonia’s famous tree is at the centre of the festivities, being surrounded by chalets with traders selling handicraft specialities, together wih a selection of Estonian food and drink.
Christmas Market Details
- Price Free
- Listing categories Christmas Markets / Featured Market
- Location / Region Estonia / Tallinn
- Market Location Old Town Hall Square
- Date from November 18, 2016
- Date to January 7, 2017
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Airport Tallinn