Open: Awaiting 2019 dates
About this event
Making a welcome return to the grounds of Belfast City Hall, the Christmas Market is a celebration of festive sights sounds and aromas from across the globe. Take a break from the busy walkways in our food court with bench style seating. Take in the stunning views right across the market from the top of the vintage Helter Skelter, a wonderful whizzing experience for the kids. Visit over 90 beautiful wooden chalets and drink in the atmosphere as you make your way around this festive village featuring food, crafts, entertainment and two bars.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Listing categories Christmas Markets
- Location / Region UK / Northern Ireland / Belfast
- Market Location City Hall
- Date condition Christmas Market closes at 6pm on Saturday 22 Dec 2018
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus Donegall Square Bus Terminal is adjacent to City Hall
- Train East Bridge Street, Town Centre, Belfast BT1 3PB
- Tram None
- Tube None
- Airport Belfast City Airport
2 reviews on “Belfast Christmas Market”
Great for food and hot drinks
Beautiful cozy lovely x-mas market, been living here almost a year now and it's a great place to wander for hours.. Love it!Cons
It's called "poffertjes" not pofitjes.. :-)