Open: 29th, 30th November and 1st December 2019
About this event
The 11th annual Deepdale Christmas Market takes place on Friday 29th, Saturday 30th November and Sunday 1st December in the lovely village of Burnham Deepdale. Visitors to the market can enjoy ‘Not on the high street’ presents, decorations, food and drink in three large marquees around the Dalegate Market site, in the barn of Deepdale Backpackers & Camping, and amongst the pews in St Mary’s Church.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Slogan Visitors to the market can enjoy shopping for ‘Not on the high street’ presents, decorations, food and drink in three large marquees
- Website -
- Listing categories All Markets in UK
- Location / Region UK / Norfolk / Burnham Deepdale
- Market Location Dalegate Market, Burnham Deepdale, Norfolk, PE31 8FB
- Date November 29, 2019
- Date condition 29th, 30th November and 1st December
- Free Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Pets welcome Well behaved dogs on short leads are welcome. Please note that the event can become crowded at busy times, so dogs may not enjoy the experience.
- Bus Coasthopper bus service from King's Lynn, Hunstanton, Blakeney, Sheringham and Cromer
- Train King's Lynn, with trains running from London, Cambridge and Ely - Also Sheringham with trains running from Norwich and connecting with Coasthopper bus service
- Airport Norwich International, London Luton or London Stansted Airport
|Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||10:00 am - 5:00 pm||10:00 am - 5:00 pm||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
One review on “Deepdale Christmas Market, North Norfolk Coast”