Open: 23rd November to 22nd December 2020
On the Roemerberg, a beautifully decorated fir tree reaches toward the skies. Frankfurt’s historical old town is brightly illuminated by thousands of fairy lights reflecting off the windows of the square’s traditional half-timbered houses.
The scent of baked apples, chestnuts, gingerbread and mulled wine fills the air. It’s Christmas market time again in Frankfurt am Main. If you’ve ever wanted to experience the wonderful wintertime charm of the old world, then the Frankfurt Christmas Market is the place for you!
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Website www.frankfurt-tourismus.de/en/Discover-Experience/Events/Festivals-in-Frankfurt/Frankfurt-Christmas-Market
- Listing categories Christmas Markets
- Location / Region Germany / Hesse / Frankfurt
- Market Location Römerberg, St Paul's Square, Mainkai (Main Quay), Hauptwache and Friedrich-Stoltze-Square
- Date November 23, 2020
- Date condition Until 22nd December 2020
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Tram 11 + 12
- Tube U4 + U5
|10 am - 9 pm||10 am - 9 pm||10 am - 9 pm||10 am - 9 pm||10 am - 9 pm||10 am - 9 pm||11 am - 9 pm|
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Person Anke Haub
- Address Tourismus+Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main
60329 Frankfurt am Main