Open: 21 November – 23 December 2019 (Closed on 24 November)
About this event
A magic atmosphere prevails in Freiburg at the Freiburg Christmas market, right in the heart of the historical old city, where young and old alike delight in a wide variety of traditional craft products, including glass blowing and colourful wooden toys. An aroma of mulled wine, grilled sausages, gingerbread biscuits and roast chestnuts wafts through the idyllic narrow streets. You’ll find countless ideas for gifts – jewellery, puppets, ceramics, candles, Christmas tree decorations, plus a great deal more.
You’ll soon feel at home between the rustic wooden stalls, amidst the cosy golden glow of all the lights. Come and share this evocative winter fairy-tale atmosphere at the Christmas market with young and not-so-young children, the people of Freiburg, and visitors from all over the world.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Website www.weihnachtsmarkt.freiburg.de
- Listing categories Featured Market
- Location / Region Germany / Baden-Württemberg / Freiburg
- Market Location Freiburg
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus Numerous
- Train Freiburg Main Train Station
- Tram Bertoldsbrunnen
- Airport EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg, Airport Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden
|10 am to 8.30 pm||10 am to 8.30 pm||10 am to 8.30 pm||10 am to 8.30 pm||10 am to 8.30 pm||10 am to 8.30 pm||11.30 am to 7.30 pm|
One review on “Freiburg Christmas Market”