Open: 15 Nov – 25 Nov 2018
About this event
Gloucester Quay’s award-winning Victorian Christmas Market will be back again for an extended period this year with the longest ever running festive markets and the return of the much-loved open-air real ice rink.
The 15 by 30 metre glittering ice rink, which was enjoyed by more than 30,000 skaters last year, returns to the Quays and tickets are now available to book online. The biggest free-entry Victorian Christmas Market in the South West will now run for an extended 11 day period until Sunday 25 November.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Slogan The biggest free entry Christmas Market in the south west
- Listing categories Featured Markets in UK
- Location / Region UK / Gloucestershire / Gloucester
- Market Location Gloucester Quays Outlet
- Date condition OPENING DAY: Thursday 15th November – 11am – 6pm
- Paid Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
|11:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 7:00 pm||10:00 am - 7:00 pm||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
One review on “Gloucester Quays Victorian Christmas Market”
REVIEW on “Gloucester Quays Victorian Christmas Market” on 2018-11-09 12:32:19