Closed 2020: Reopening 2021
Covid-19 Update: After many weeks of deliberation, advice-taking from the Authorities and a concern to protect the community of Grassington amid the uncertainty of the ongoing Covid-19 crisis and necessary safety restrictions, the Dickensian Festival Committee has taken the unprecedented decision to cancel the 2020 Festival.
We shall be back bigger and better for our 40TH ANNIVERSARY DICKENSIAN FESTIVAL in 2021. The dates are 4th/5th and 11th/12th December
About this event
Nestled right in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, Grassington, a picturesque village, will be transported back to the bygone era of Dickens, with shopkeepers, villagers and visitors dressed in Victorian costume. Imagine soaking up the festive atmosphere of cobbled streets, being treated to a glorious array of sights, tastes and smells, with a warming mulled wine or hot chocolate, next to the festive glow of an open brazier.
- Slogan Join us for a magical day out in Yorkshire this December
- Website www.grassingtondickensian.co.uk/
- Listing categories Christmas Markets
- Location / Region United Kingdom / North Yorkshire / Grassington
- Market Location Main Street
- Date condition Returning in 2021
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes