Open: 14th November – 17th November 2019
About this event
A traditional award winning Christmas Market with a Yorkshire flavour, Harrogate focuses on hand-made, home-made and fairly traded products from the region. It offers everything from festive food and drink to unusual gifts, home decorations, hand-made accessories and much more.
Traders are carefully selected to provide a great mix of local and regional products, showcasing the best that Yorkshire has to offer. Alongside the many outdoor stalls, there are two large marquees featuring Food & Drink and Crafts & Gifts. Whatever you are looking for, and whoever you are shopping for, you will find all you need at Harrogate Christmas Market. Free shuttle bus runs every ten minutes from the bus and train station.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Slogan Festive shopping in the heart of Harrogate...the Jewel in the Yorkshire Crown
- Website -
- Listing categories Featured Market
- Location / Region United Kingdom / North Yorkshire / Harrogate
- Market Location St Mary's Walk, Montpelier Hill, Harrogate - "Just off the A61 in the centre of Harrogate - down Montpellier Hill at the side of Bettys Famous Cafe."
- Date condition 14th - 17th November 2019
- Free Parking Yes
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
|Closed||Closed||Closed||10:00 am - 8:00 pm||10:00 am - 8:00 pm||9:30 am - 8:00 pm||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
One review on “Harrogate Christmas Market”