Helsinki Christmas Market is an annual Christmas event, the oldest and largest Christmas market in Helsinki, often referred to as St Thomas Christmas Market.
The market, operating in December, is held at the Senate Square in the centre of Helsinki. Over 100 stands selling Finnish craft, design, prepared foods and sweets. Treat yourself to a warm meal or hot drink at the Food Yard and enjoy the Christmas spirit.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Location / Region Finland / Uusimaa / Helsinki
- Market Location Senate Square
- Date from December 1, 2018
- Date to December 22, 2018
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!