The Advent and Christmas period in Innsbruck is a truly wonderful time. Visitors are attracted to Innsbruck Christmas Markets by the aromas of local delicacies like punch and Kiachl which are freshly baked farmers’ donuts typically served with a savoury or sweet topping, the sensational fruit breads and Christmas stollen, along with an exciting entertainment programme.
Christmas Markets in Innsbruck
Experience the traditional Christmas market in the Old Town with its festive atmosphere and colouful stalls
Maria Theresien Street
Located on Maria-Theresien Street amongst sparkling, modern lights, with an illuminated montain crystal towering above the market
Advent at the Market Square
Ideal for families with children – there is a Tyrolean village feel about this charming market on the Marktplatz
The times and dates shown are for the main market in the Old Town. Different dates and times apply for other markets in Innsbruck
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
Main Banner image – Christmas markets Old Town © TVB Innsbruck / Christof Lackner
Gallery Image – Innsbruck ©Tirol Werbung / Aichner Bernhard
Featured Markets Image – Christkindlmarkt Innsbruck ©Tirol Werbung / Hörterer Lisa
- Slogan The most wonderful time of the year is even better in Innsbruck
- Location / Region Austria / Tirol / Innsbruck
- Market Location Christmas Market in the Old Town is in front of the Golden Roof
- Date condition Times and dates shown are for the market in the Old Town
- Date from November 15, 2018
- Date to December 23, 2018
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Airport Innsbruck, approximately 12 minutes from city centre