A special feature of Koblenz is the romantic horse-drawn carriages that drive across the picturesque city squares in the old part of Koblenz. Besides, a new little door of the Advent calendar with the 24 dormers of the baroque Town Hall opens every day. In the “Romanticum“, the interactive experience exhibition on Zentralplatz, you can go on a special trip on the Rhine and experience Germany’s Romantic Grand Canyon just like the great poets and thinkers, painters and musicians did in the 19th century. For example, William Turner, whose trip trip on the Rhine goes back 200 years in 2017.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Listing categories Historic Highlights of Germany
- Location / Region Germany / Rhineland-Palatinate / Koblenz
- Market Location Am Plan and the Church of Our Lady to Jesuitenplatz, Rathausplatz and Münzplatz squares
- Date from November 24, 2017
- Date to December 22, 2017
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel