Open: 8th November – 21st December 2019
About this event
On Friday 8 November, the annual Christkindelmarkt German Christmas Market will open its doors, transforming Millennium Square once again into a festive wonderland. The family-friendly market will be boasting over 40 traditionally decorated wooden chalet stalls featuring handcrafted toys, jewellery, festive decorations and authentic German delicacies, along with the ever-popular Christmas Carousel and other themed children’s rides.
A visit to the Alp Chalet Bavarian styled eatery, the Kuh Stall and the Ski Hutte bar also provides a cosy retreat for visitors offering a delicious choice of traditional German food and drink and authentic evening entertainment.
A weekly children’s show will also take place each Sunday morning (except 10 Nov) on the market square stage with face painting, balloon modelling, sing-alongs, creative arts and crafts and appearances from winter wonderland princesses and other costumed characters.
The German Market will be open daily from 10.30am to 9.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10.30am to 7.30pm on Sundays from Fri 8 November. In respect of Remembrance Day commemorations, the market will not open until 12pm on Sunday 10th November.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Slogan Christkindelmarkt, Leeds - a little piece of Germany in the heart of Leeds City Centre
- Listing categories Featured Market
- Location / Region United Kingdom / West Yorkshire / Leeds
- Market Location Millennium Square, Leeds
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus For regular local bus services and timetable information to and from the city centre contact West Yorkshire Metro on 0113 245 7676 or visit www.wymetro.com
- Train Leeds City Train Station is only a ten minute walk away from Millennium Square. For train services and timetable information visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Airport Leeds Bradford Airport - approx 8 miles from the city centre and is accessible by a dedicated bus service' in the Nearest Airport section
|10:30 am - 9:30 pm||10:30 am - 9:30 pm||10:30 am - 9:30 pm||10:30 am - 9:30 pm||10:30 am - 9:30 pm||10:30 am - 9:30 pm||10:30 am - 7:30 pm|
One review on “Leeds Christkindelmarkt Traditional German Christmas Market”
Everything - can't waitCons
ZERO - this rox!