The search for a suitable Christmas gift will come to an end here. How about buying a special edition of the recently newly published Lutheran Bible by Jürgen Klopp? Jürgen Klopp used to live and work for the Mainz football team. He is currently the trainer of FC Liverpool and an ambassador of the major jubilee to be held in 2017 to celebrate 500 years since the Reformation. But a special feature also lies in printing a personal Christmas card in Gutenberg Museum. The big, brightly lit pyramid of renowned figures from Mainz and the nine-metre high, rotating musical box with 18 hand-carved angels are well worth seeing. The snug Christmas village offering the romance of campfires and cosy wine cask huts invite visitors to stay a while.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Listing categories Historic Highlights of Germany
- Location / Region Germany / Rhineland-Palatinate / Mainz
- Date from November 30, 2017
- Date to December 23, 2017
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel