Open: 9th November – 22nd December 2019
About this event
Don your Santa hat, dust off the mulled wine glass, and get into the festive spirit – it’s time to head down to Manchester’s world famous Christmas Market.
Attracting shoppers from all over the UK and beyond, the market has put Manchester city centre firmly on the Christmas map – the Christmas Market has become not just a fabulous place to shop but also a hugely popular leisure destination in its own right. No Mancunian winter is complete without a wander through the chalet-lined streets of the markets.
The Christmas Markets are located in 10 different spaces around the city, each with its own distinct character and atmosphere.
Locations: Cathedral Gardens, Market Street, Exchange Square, Corn Exchange, Exchange Street, New Cathedral Street, King Street, St. Ann’s Square, Brazennose Street.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Slogan All you need for Christmas in the heart of Manchester
- Listing categories Christmas Markets
- Location / Region United Kingdom / Greater Manchester / Manchester
- Market Location Manchester City Centre
- Paid Parking Yes
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Pets welcome Dogs are not allowed at the Albert Square market apart from assistance dogs. The enclosed space is just too busy and crowded, which isn't a very suitable environment for dogs. You can bring your dog to the other markets though, as they're not fenced areas, but it's probably best to leave them at home while you visit the Christmas Markets. Dogs are also not allowed in any of the bars at any of the market sites.
- Train Oxford Road, Victoria
- Tram St Peter's Square
- Airport Manchester International Airport
|10am - 9pm||10am - 9pm||10am - 9pm||10am - 9pm||10am - 9pm||10am - 9pm||10am - 9pm|
One review on “Manchester Christmas Market”
Been coming to this market for the last 9 years (at least, it might be more as well). Although the stalls are mostly the same from year to year, and with the same goods for sale, it doesn't really matter because the atmosphere surrounding the whole thing is just awesome. A personal favourite of mine is the "collectible" mugs, so hopefully they will keep on making some new ones. Preferably with some new designs as well, not only a change of year :-) To me Christmas just won't be Christmas without The Manchester Christmas Markets (especially now that we can't even count on snow for Christmas Eve anymore ;-)