The 7th Mosel Wine Christmas in Traben-Trarbach takes place in the warm and romantically lit large former wine cellars of Mosel. Stepping into the cellars, some dating back to the 16th century, smell the aroma of mulled wine, roasted almonds and fir sprigs. The only subterranean Christmas market is all about wine, indulgence and culture and is perfect for a leisurely break and Christmas fun below the ground.
Opening times Mosel Wine and Christmas Market:
Wine Cellar Night
24 November 2017 to 17 December 2017
Friday to Sunday: 11am to 9pm
18 December 2017 to 1 January 2018
Monday to Thursday: 11am to 7pm
Friday and Saturday: 11am to 9pm
31.12.2017: 11 am to 4 pm
Closed November 26 and December 25, 2017
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Slogan The underground Christmas market themed around "Wine, Pleasure & Culture"
- Location / Region Germany / Rhineland-Palatinate / Traben Trabarch
- Market Location Wine cellars
- Date condition Check Market Description for dates
- Date from November 24, 2017
- Date to January 1, 2018
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel