The main distinguishing feature of Kunigunde Market is the fact that it is held in the historical courtyards of the old part of Neustadt on three Advent weekends. Tall Christmas trees, lit up with thousands of tiny lights, roasted chestnuts, music and glittering decorations guide visitors on to the next courtyard. Slow-food service enterprises and producers from Neustadt and its surroundings will present visitors with a feast for the eyes and the palate, with everything from premium wines to truffles, jewellery and decorations. Stands with specialities, including those from Italy and England will take guests along on a culinary journey through Europe.
The Christmas market of Kunigunde 2017 operates on three Advent weekends, Friday to Sunday
1-3 Dec 2017, 8-10 Dec 2017, 15-17 Dec 2017
Fri.: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m., Sat.: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., Sun.: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
The traditional Christmas market in the market square operates daily from 27th November until 22nd December 2017, open daily from 11 am until 9 pm.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Location / Region Germany / Rhineland-Palatinate / Neustadt an der Weinstraße
- Market Location Marktplatz
- Date from November 27, 2017
- Date to December 22, 2017
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel