There are various Christmas Markets in Prague, the main ones found at Staromestské námestí (Old Town Square) and at Wencelas Square, with a smaller market at Christmas Market námestí Míru.
Whichever market you choose to visit, you will find traditional Czech food, such as barbecued pork, Czech muffins, beer, mulled wine and mead.
Gift ideas include wood-carved toys, glass-work ware and other traditional crafts.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Location / Region Czech Republic / Bohemia / Prague
- Market Location Old Town Square and Wencelas Square
- Date condition Provisional dates shown
- Date from December 2, 2018
- Date to January 6, 2019
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!