Open: Thursday 19th November – Sunday 20th December 2020
Authentic German-style wooden chalets in Salisbury’s Market Place will be home to traders from across the country selling their finest products.
From traditional festive foods to hand-crafted gifts, the fayre will be a chance to experience unique Christmas shopping.
Whilst listening to the programme of live music and enjoying festive treats in the food and drink quarter, the fayre will provide a vibrant and atmospheric place to sit back and relax.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Website salisburychristmasmarket.co.uk
- Listing categories Christmas Markets
- Location / Region United Kingdom / Wiltshire / Salisbury
- Market Location The Guildhall Square, Salisbury
- Date condition Thursday 19th November - Sunday 20th December 2020
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
|10am - 6pm||10am - 6pm||10am - 6pm||10am - 8pm||10am - 6.30pm||10am - 6.30pm||10am - 4pm|
One review on “Salisbury Christmas Market”
Thought I'd visit, as I have been to a number of different Christmas markets locally. I was very impressed. This market was very good and offered a good variety of goods with a range of prices. Although it is quite small in comparison to some, it does not disappoint. Well worth a visit.