Open: November 14th – December 23rd 2019
About this event
Southampton’s Christmas Market will host over 40 chalets selling unique gifts and traditional German fayre every day from 10am.
The UK’s only ‘Flying Santa’ takes to the sky twice everyday above the chalets (Monday – Saturday at 5pm and 7pm, Sundays 4pm and 6pm, subject to weather conditions). The open-air bars with live music stay open until 10pm daily, see www.xmasfestival.com for full details.
The Christmas light switch on takes place on Thursday 14 November, with live entertainment from 5pm including music from local community groups, roaming street theatre and performances from Mayflower and NST theatres. The highly anticipated ‘Flying Santa’ will take his first flight of the season at 7pm after the streets are lit up.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Slogan Festive shopping and entertainment in the heart of Southampton
- Website -
- Listing categories Featured Market
- Location / Region United Kingdom / Hampshire / Southampton
- Market Location Above Bar pedestrian precinct
- Date condition Bar opening hours 10am to 10pm
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus Various
- Train Southampton
- Airport Southampton
|From 10am||From 10am||From 10am||From 10am||From 10am||From 10am||From 10am|
2 reviews on “Southampton Christmas Market”