Trier Cathedral (UNESCO World Heritage) and the medieval main market are the setting for the 95 individually decorated Christmas Market wooden chalets which make up Trier Christmas Market in Germany’s oldest city, in which Karl Marx will be celebrating his 200th birthday in 2018. Germany’s only Mulled Wine Queen will be there to welcome you and personally serve “original Moselle winemakers’ mulled wine”. And then there’s the historical wooden doll show and the only singing Santa Claus in Germany to make little guests jump for joy.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Listing categories Historic Highlights of Germany
- Location / Region Germany / Rhineland-Palatinate / Trier
- Market Location Main Market in front of Trier Cathedral
- Date from November 27, 2017
- Date to December 22, 2017
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel