Open: 28th November to 1st December 2019
About this event
The Victorian Fayre was first started back in 1992 by traders from picturesque New Street and Friar Street. Now in its 27th year, the Fayre may have grown a lot but it has stayed true to its traditional roots with plenty of Victorian themed characters, festive treats and a wonderful atmosphere. This year there will be almost 200 stalls across the city centre, selling local arts and crafts, delicious street food and gifts.
Christmasmarkets.com does not organise this event.
Please check the information and dates with the event organiser before visiting.
Traders & Suppliers
Please contact the event organiser directly to enquire about trading at this event.
- Price FREE
- Slogan The Midlands favourite Victorian themed Christmas street market, now in its 26th year!
- Listing categories All Markets in UK
- Location / Region UK / Worcestershire / Worcester
- Market Location Worcester City Centre
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Train Foregate Street & Shrub Hill
- Airport Birmingham International
|Closed||Closed||Closed||12noon - 9pm||11am - 9pm||10am - 8pm||11am - 5pm|
One review on “Worcester Victorian Christmas Fayre”