The 35th annual AWBS Women’s Club Christmas Craft & Gift Fayre at Royal Holloway offers a lovely day of shopping, eating, and family fun.
We are awaiting details on the 2017 event – info below is based on 2016.
This year it will be once again held at the beautiful and historic Founders Hall at Royal Holloway University, Egham TW20 0EX
We gather together dozens of vendors selling unique gifts and hand-crafted items from England, the continent, and beyond. This fair is held on a Saturday so the whole family can come along. Disney Princesses will be making appearances and there will be other children’s activities as well as vendors geared solely towards children too. There are gifts for her, gifts for him and an amazing array of home decor items too. There is a lovely cafe on site, and fabulous fresh home-baked goods on offer. Each vendor has also donated amazing items for the raffle, organised in a Chinese Auction style with drawings taking place througout the day. It promises to be a lovely day out and it all supports a great cause!
We take pride that all proceeds raised from the AWBS Christmas Fayre directly benefit small local charities who rely on donations to stay afloat. The AWBS fayre has raised over £100,000 for these charities over its 34 year history.
Contact us if you have questions regarding the fayre, or if you are a vendor interested in eligibility through our website.
You may also email us with any questions by sending a message via the enquiry form.
Tickets are available on the day
General admission – Adults £5, Concessions £3 (Seniors, RH Faculty & Students, Military), Under 12’s FREE
Special entry with Two for One Voucher
- Price £5 Adult - see below for more info
- Slogan Something for everyone
- Website www.fayre.awbs.org.uk
- Listing categories All Markets in UK / Main Markets in UK
- Location / Region UK / Surrey / Egham
- Market Location Founders Hall Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX
- Date condition Awaiting 2017 dates
- Free Parking Yes
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus 71 bus departs Heathrow Airport T5, with stops Staines, Egham, Englefield Green, Old Windsor, Slough. 441 bus departs from Heathrow Airport Central Bus Station with stops at Stanwell Moor, Stanwell, Ashford Hospital, Staines, Pooley Green, Egham and Englefield Green.
- Train Egham station is within walking distance
- Airport Heathrow