There are two locations for Christmas Markets in Bern, Switzerland’s beautiful capital, Munster and Waisenhausplatz.
Wandering around the narrow streets and alleys of the city, you will see little Christmas trees decorating the facade of the houses. These Old Town houses provide a perfect backdrop for the distinctive Bern Christmas markets.
Munsterplatz is the best place for arts and crafts, whilst traditional items will be at the Waisenhausplatz.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Listing categories All Markets in Switzerland / Other Markets in Switzerland
- Location / Region Switzerland / Bern
- Market Location Münster and Waisenhausplatz
- Date from December 2, 2017
- Date to December 24, 2017
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Airport Bern Belp, Basel or Zürich