In November and December 2018, Bristol’s Christmas Market will once again be based in the pedestrianised area of Broadmead, right in the heart of Bristol Shopping Quarter. Visitors can expect to find a host of chalets where they can buy authentic arts, crafts, gifts, and, of course, mouth-watering food and drinks. Dates to be confirmed.
Coach parking information:
The city’s coach park is at Bristol Fruit Market. There are marked spaces for up to 20 coaches but room for more if there is demand. The site has 24-hour security and facilities for drivers, including an on-site café and toilets.
Drivers MUST book their coach parking in advance by telephoning 0117 977 1655 (24 hours) for £12 for up to 24 hours parking. Bookings can be made up to a few minutes before arrival.
Please note the coach park is unsuitable for passenger pick-up or drop-off. For more details about Bristol’s Coach Parking facilities including drop-off and pick-up points, go to the TravelWest website:
Routes to the Coach Park
Please be aware of low bridges in the area.
– From M32, junction 3 via St Phillips Causeway (A4320) and then south on Albert Road.
– From City Centre via Bath Road (A4), turning left over the river at the traffic lights approximately 300 metres past Three Lamps Junction and then right onto Albert Road.
- Slogan Bristol's Christmas Markets
- Website bristolshoppingquarter.co.uk
- Location / Region UK / Bristol
- Market Location Broadmead, Bristol Shopping Quarter
- Date from Awaiting 2018 dates
- Date to Awaiting 2018 dates
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Bus Various - check with Traveline - 0871 200 22 33
- Train Bristol Temple Meads
- Airport Bristol
|10:00 until 20:00 (Food & Drinks until 22:00)||10:00 until 20:00 (Food & Drinks until 22:00)||10:00 until 20:00 (Food & Drinks until 22:00)||10:00 until 20:00 (Food & Drinks until 22:00)||10:00 until 20:00 (Food & Drinks until 22:00)||10:00 until 20:00 (Food & Drinks until 22:00)||10:00 until 20:00 (Food & Drinks until 22:00)|
2 reviews on “Bristol’s Christmas Market”
Lovely place to spend the day/night with family and friends.
I booked the Jagertent for a group of 4. I had a response to my booking request within the hour and Alessandra was extremely helpful in providing the information we needed. Drinks were fab as was the food. The lady serving us was really polite and helpful. She served us all evening ensuring our drinks and food were brought to the table - Nothing seemed too much trouble. Really recommend booking this for a fun time with friends and family in a comfy warm space. Thank you Christmas Markets for a lovely evening!Cons
This seems unfair to put into cons as the problem was rectified immediately... The flyer states you receive cabbage with your meal, unfortunately due to no fault of anyone cabbage was not available, however, we were compensated with vouchers which we felt was really generous and demonstrates their good customer service