The Cardiff Christmas Market has been organised and successfully run by Craft*folK since 1994 and is located in the heart of the pedestrian area of Cardiff City Centre covering St John Street, Working Street, the Hayes, Hills Street and Trinity Street in beautifully decorated and illuminated wooden stalls.
Our Christmas Market offers you a very unique, alternative shopping experience, and with over 80 stalls this year with a rolling programme of over 200 exhibitors joining us throughout the 45 days of the market, selling a wide variety of diverse arts and crafts interspersed with seasonal food and drink, we are sure there will be something there for everyone.
As we are located right in the heart of Cardiff, within easy walking distance of all train and bus stations, car parks and coach drop off areas, why not pay us a visit where we are sure you will find inspiration for that perfect gift – even for the person who has everything!
A full list of our exhibitors, including their trading dates and area location, will be listed on our website closer to the start of the market.
- Slogan Traditional Christmas Market with a modern twist and not to be missed
- Website www.cardiffchristmasmarket.com/
- Location / Region UK / Wales / Cardiff
- Market Location Heart of Cardiff's pedestrian area of Cardiff City Centre in St John Street, Working Street, the Hayes, Hills Street and Trinity Street
- Date condition Open until 7 pm every Thurs in Dec
- Date from November 15, 2018
- Date to December 23, 2018
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Train Cardiff Central
- Airport Cardiff
|10 am - 5.30 pm||10 am - 5.30 pm||10 am - 5.30 pm||10 am - 5.30 pm||10 am - 5.30 pm||10 am - 5.30 pm||10 am - 5 00 pm|