Chester Christmas Market is back in the heart of Chester, running from from Thursday 16th November until Wednesday 20th December 2017
Shoppers are in for a magical time at Chester Christmas Market with over 70 traditional wooden chalets situated in the heart of Chester, all wrapped around a sparkling Christmas tree.
There will be an abundance of festive treats and gifts on offer, including quality local and regional products, crafts, clothing, accessories, jewellery, unique gifts and stocking fillers which are sure to make the perfect present!
Don’t forget to sample the delicious hot food and drinks, including tasty mulled wine and hot chocolate; the perfect way to keep warm whilst enjoying the market.
Open 7 days a week, 10am to 6pm from Sunday to Wednesday, with late night shopping on Thursdays until 8pm and until 7pm on Friday and Saturday to fulfill all your festive shopping needs.
- Website www.christmasinchester.com
- Location / Region UK / Cheshire / Chester
- Market Location Chester Town Hall Square
- Date from November 16, 2017
- Date to December 20, 2017
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today in Chester to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus Chester Bus Exchange
- Train Chester
- Airport Liverpool