Visit the Christmas Market on the Cedar Lawn overlooking Leeds Castle to discover a splendid array of seasonal gifts, toys, festive decorations, specialist food and drink. Children and adults alike will be enchanted by the reindeer and birds of prey while traditional fun fair rides and live music keep everyone entertained.
Please note: There are no cash machines on the estate and not all stallholders are able to take card payments, therefore we recommend you bring cash on the day to avoid disappointment. Cashback is available in the Castle shops for purchases over £5.
There is an admission fee payable for entrance to Leeds Castle and the Christmas Market.
- Price Yes
- Slogan The Loveliest Castle in the World
- Brand color
- Website www.leeds-castle.com/What%E2%80%99s+On/Featured%20Events/The%20Christmas%20Market/
- Location / Region UK / Kent / Maidstone
- Market Location Leeds Castle
- Date condition Weekends from 25th November to 17th December 2017
- Date from November 25, 2017
- Date to December 17, 2017
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
|-||-||-||-||-||10:00 am - 5:00 pm||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|