Awaiting info for 2017
Just one minute walk from Selfridges, in the heart of London, the deck of Brown Hart Gardens will be hosting an array of festive market stalls for a week..
The market stalls will include creative artisans, tasty treats and plenty of inspired crafts, ideal for any last minute Christmas gifts or stocking fillers…
So skip the busy Christmas shopping on Oxford street and head to the nearby Brown Hart Gardens for Mayfair’s loveliest Christmas market, you’ll be spoilt for choice amongst the various food, gift, arts and craft stalls. The festive market will be open every day between 11am and 8pm, so you can get inspired for the Christmas season, stock up on those stocking fillers and treat yourself to some tasty seasonal nibbles.
The market is completely free to explore, so wrap up warm with the whole family and head to Brown Hart Gardens this November!
- Slogan Come and enjoy Christmas in Mayfair
- Website www.grosvenorlondon.com
- Listing categories All Markets in UK / Other Markets in UK
- Location / Region UK / Greater London / London
- Market Location Brown Hart Gardens in Mayfair, just one minute walk from Selfridges off Oxford Street
- Paid Parking Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Tube Closest tube stations is Bond Street
|11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 3 pm|