The 9th annual Deepdale Christmas Market takes place on Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd December in the lovely village of Burnham Deepdale. Visitors to the market can enjoy ‘Not on the high street’ presents, decorations, food and drink in three large marquees around the Dalegate Market site, in the barn of Deepdale Backpackers & Camping, and amongst the pews in St Mary’s Church.
FREE Car Parking (in the farm yard & a stubble field)
There can’t be a better reason to visit the North Norfolk Coast in the Winter, when over 120 local artisans and producers gather for one of East Anglia’s best seasonal markets.
Look out for tasty treats, wreaths, cheese, penguin pictures, soaps, homewares, biscuits, chutneys, jewellery, accessories, toys, books, salamis, tea, beer, cordials, glass, bags, photographs … Something for every budget, every present list, and every taste.
This year there will be lots more food. Deepdale Cafe, pizzas, pies, crepes, duck wraps, mulled wine, hot chocolate, burgers, real ales, sloe gin, Christmas punch, brownies … You definitely won’t go hungry or thirsty, plenty of places to refuel to continue with the Christmas shopping.
As always, entrance is FREE to the event, so no emptying your pockets before the shopping begins. And as usual, there is FREE car parking in the farm yard of Deepdale Farm and in a grass field on Dalegate Lane. The Coasthopper bus also drops off right outside the door.
Deepdale Christmas Market is open from 10am to 5pm on all three days – Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd December.
You can combine your visit to Deepdale Christmas Market with time to enjoy the North Norfolk Coast during one of its most beautiful seasons – Beach walks, wildlife spectacles, big skies.
Mark the 1st, 2nd & 3rd December in your diary and we’ll see you in Burnham Deepdale for the start of the festive season.
- Price Free
- Slogan Visitors to the market can enjoy ‘Not on the high street’ presents, decorations, food and drink in three large marquees around the Dalegate Market site, and amongst the pews in St Mary's Church.
- Brand color
- Website www.deepdalechristmasmarket.co.uk
- Location / Region UK / Norfolk / Burnham Deepdale
- Market Location Dalegate Market, Burnham Deepdale, Norfolk, PE31 8FB
- Date condition Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Date from Awaiting 2018 dates
- Date to Awaiting 2018 dates
- Free Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Pets welcome Well behaved dogs on short leads are welcome. Please note that the event can become crowded at busy times, so dogs may not enjoy the experience.
- Bus Coasthopper bus service from King's Lynn, Hunstanton, Blakeney, Sheringham and Cromer
- Train King's Lynn, with trains running from London, Cambridge and Ely - Also Sheringham with trains running from Norwich and connecting with Coasthopper bus service
- Airport Norwich International, London Luton or London Stansted Airport
|-||-||-||-||10:00 pm - 5:00 pm||10:00 am - 5:00 pm||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|