Gloucester Quay’s award-winning Victorian Christmas Market will be back for an extended period this year with the longest ever running festive markets and the return of the much-loved open-air real ice rink.
Launching on Thursday 16 November, the 15 by 30 metre glittering ice rink, which was enjoyed by more than 30,000 skaters last year, returns to the Quays and tickets are now available to book online. The biggest free-entry Victorian Christmas Market in the South West will now run for an extended 11 day period until Sunday 26 November.
Following the Victorian Christmas Market, there will also be an Enchanted Christmas Market launching Monday 27 November which then runs all the way to Christmas Eve allowing even more time for shoppers to browse the beautiful festive chalets.
- Slogan The biggest free entry Christmas Market in the south west
- Website www.gloucesterquayschristmas.co.uk
- Location / Region UK / Gloucestershire / Gloucester
- Market Location Gloucester Quays Outlet
- Date from November 16, 2017
- Date to November 26, 2017
- Paid Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes