Christkindelmarkt, Leeds is one of the most established German Christmas Markets in the UK, with traditional wooden stalls, festive greenery. A Christmas carousel ride and twinkling colourful lights all create a unique continental festive atmosphere in the heart of Leeds city centre for Leeds Christmas Market.
Set in the stylish civic setting of the award winning Millennium Square, Christkindelmarkt attracts many hundred thousands of visitors to Leeds each year and forms an integral part of the city’s annual events programme.
The market consists of over 40 wooden chalet stalls from authentic German traders providing a wide range of seasonal gift ideas for everyone including; handcrafted toys, jewellery, Christmas cards and festive decorations, speciality foods and traditional German delicacies such as gluhwein, bratwurst sausages, goulash, soups, schnitzels, stollen, gingerbread and candied fruits.
Returning this year for an extended run due to overwhelming demand last year is the special Santa’s Breakfast experience for children and families. Set in the beautifully themed in Alp Chalet restaurant every Saturday and Sunday throughout December and during school half term between 10.30am to 11.45am, Father Christmas will play host to a delicious authentic German breakfast buffet.
- Slogan Christkindelmarkt, Leeds - a little piece of Germany in the heart of Leeds City Centre
- Website whatson.leeds.gov.uk/germanchristmasmarket/Pages/default.aspx
- Location / Region UK / West Yorkshire / Leeds
- Market Location Millennium Square, Leeds
- Date from November 9, 2018
- Date to December 22, 2018
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus For regular local bus services and timetable information to and from the city centre contact West Yorkshire Metro on 0113 245 7676 or visit www.wymetro.com
- Train Leeds City Train Station is only a ten minute walk away from Millennium Square. For train services and timetable information visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Airport Leeds Bradford Airport - approx 8 miles from the city centre and is accessible by a dedicated bus service' in the Nearest Airport section
|10.30am - 9.30pm||10.30am - 9.30pm||10.30am - 9.30pm||10.30am - 9.30pm||10.30am - 9.30pm||10.30am - 9.30pm||10.30am - 7.30pm|
One review on “Leeds Christkindelmarkt Traditional German Christmas Market”
Everything - can't waitCons
ZERO - this rox!