Market Place is set to return this Christmas to Grey Street and Grainger Street for another festive market. The streets will be filled with a festive atmosphere as our friendly traders will be presenting a range of products from across the world including global flavours and crafts.
The Continental Market gives us gourmet ingredients and a very real taste of Europe. You can get a currywurst from Germany, waffles from Holland, paella from Spain and crepes, both sweet and savoury from France. Come along and experience something a little different, with the sights, sounds and smells of Europe.
The times for the Christmas Market are to be confirmed
Market Place are thrilled to offer local primary schools the opportunity to take part in our FREE Educational Tours! These allow for young children to visit the market with their teachers to meet the traders, learn about all the different cultures being represented at the market and to try some tasty foods at the festive market! For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on educational tours and our initiatives please see ‘Additional info and Links’ below.
- Website www.marketplaceeurope.co.uk
- Listing categories Featured Market
- Location / Region UK / Tyne and Wear / Newcastle
- Date from November 17, 2017
- Date to December 10, 2017
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Disabled Access Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Bus Monument Grey Street South Bound (bus stop)
- Train Neville Street,Newcastle,NE1 5DL
- Tram None
- Tube Monument Station Grey St, adjacent to market
- Airport Newcastle Airport
|9 am to 8 pm||9 am to 8 pm||9 am to 8 pm||9 am to 9 pm||9 am to 9 pm||9 am to 9 pm||10 am to 5 pm|