The Old Town is decorated in its Christmas regalia and permeated with the tempting aromas of mulled wine, sweet roasted almonds, Nuremberg sausages and gingerbread creating an unforgettable atmosphere. The Nuremberg Christmas Market or Christkindlesmarkt lies right at the heart of the city which is steeped in more than 400 years of tradition providing an international showcase for all Franconian and German Christmas Markets.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Listing categories All Markets in Germany / Main Markets in Germany
- Location / Region Germany / Bavaria / Nuremberg
- Date from December 1, 2017
- Date to December 24, 2017
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!>Travelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel
One review on “Nuremberg Christmas Market”
I lived in Nurnberg for almost 4 years in the early - mid 70s and finally got to bring my husband and children to visit this magical place in 2009. They said that it was a highlight of our 25 day European vacation. The sights, sounds and smells are amazing. The Nurnberger bratwurst on hard rolls with senf (mustard), gluwein (buy the souvenir mug - it's worth the few extra $), the booths with their cutwork, ornaments, gingerbread, bratwurst and gifts are fun to browse. I highly recommend a visit.