Paris is an excellent place to shop for Christmas gifts with so many shops and a variety of traditional Christmas markets, where you will discover a variety of art and craft goods and local tasty specialities.
Christmas Markets can be found in various locations around Paris including:
Christmas Village at Champs Elysées, Santa’s Village at Saint Germain des Prés (Latin quarter).
We have been unable to secure any more information from the organisers of the markets or the tourist boards, so please check dates and times before visiting on 24 Dec, 25 Dec, 26 Dec, 31 Dec and 01 Jan 2018
- Listing categories Christmas Markets / Featured Market
- Location / Region France / Paris
- Date condition Dates shown for Christmas village on Champs Elysees. please check dates and times before visiting on 24 Dec,25 Dec, 26 Dec,31 Dec and 01 Jan 2017
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Airport Various Paris Airports
One review on “Paris Christmas Markets”
The Champs Elysee market has very easy access on both sides of the street and a lot of offerings. It is a large market.Cons
We went on a weekend and there were very large crowds. It was difficult to move around or see. Try to go during the week.