Tallinn Christmas Market has a fairy-tale quality about it, and is held on the Town Hall Square in Tallinn.
Estonia’s famous tree is at the centre of the festivities, being surrounded by chalets with traders selling handicraft specialities, together wih a selection of Estonian food and drink.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Listing categories Featured Market / All Markets in Estonia / Main Markets in Estonia
- Location / Region Estonia / Harju County / Tallinn
- Market Location Old Town Hall Square
- Date from November 17, 2018
- Date to January 7, 2018
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!