Worcester Victorian Christmas Fayre is the leading themed street market in the West Midlands. Hundreds of stalls fill the atmospheric streets of Worcester’s historic heart with the colours, sounds and smells of Christmas
The atmospheric streets of historic Worcester’s will be filled with sideshows and more than a hundred stalls with many stallholders expected to dress in traditional dress as 19th century ladies, gents, urchins and chimney sweeps, as well as a few Victorian themed surprises along the way! Get into the Christmas spirit and find that perfect Christmas gift, whilst soaking up the mulled wine and Victorian Christmas entertainment.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Slogan The Midlands favourite Victorian themed Christmas street market, now in its 24th year!
- Website www.visitworcestershire.org/worcester/Worcester-christmas-fayre-2016.aspx
- Location / Region UK / Worcestershire / Worcester
- Market Location Worcester City Centre
- Date from November 30, 2017
- Date to December 3, 2017
- Paid Parking Yes
- Coach Parking Yes
- Book a hotel Book a hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you need!
- Toilet Yes
- Food Yes
- Drink Yes
- Entertainment Yes
- Train Foregate Street & Shrub Hill
- Airport Birmingham International
|-||-||-||12noon - 9pm||11am - 9pm||10am - 8pm||11am - 5pm|