St Nicholas Fayre is part of a city wide Christmas festival.
Over 100 traditional style chalets with twinkling fairy lights can be found along Parliament Street, St Sampson’s Square and also at new sites including The Judge’s Lodging and Coppergate, selling inspired gifts and stocking fillers.
The information about this market is provided for your convenience as a result of our research. We have been unable to verify the information with the organiser of the market.
Please check the information and dates before visiting.
- Listing categories All Markets in UK / Other Markets in UK
- Location / Region UK / North Yorkshire / York
- Date from November 16, 2017
- Date to December 22, 2017
- Book a hotel Book your hotel today to ensure you get the accommodation you needTravelling in a group. Check out the best hotel deals in Group travel
- Airport Leeds-Bradford